Once you decided to see another dentist for a second opinion it is a good idea to be prepared by having thought out some questions to ask that will hep you make a more informed choice on your dental treatment options.
You may consider asking some of these questions to get you started.
- Do you agree with the diagnosis and treatment plan my dentist has made?
- What treatment options do you suggest for my dental problem?
- How much will each option cost me?
- What will happen if I delay some of the dental services until I am more able to pay for treatment suggested.
- How will each treatment option improve my dental health?
- What will happen if I choose not to treat the problem?
- How long will the treatment benefits last?
- Will I need future dental treatments?