Individual Family Indemnity Dental Discount Plans HMO PPO




  Find the best individual family California dental insurance plans online, affordable monthly payments dental discount plans  

Please enter your zip code







What do you look for in choosing a California dental insurance plan?

We are proud to offer the best dental insurance plans in California. Dental companies include PacifiCare, Golden West Dental, Delta Dental, Careington, Aetna Dental Access, Humana, Primestar, Symetra, Security Life, Standard Life and more...




California Dental Insurance, What are Indemnity Dental Plans

02/20/18 6:22 AM

This type of dental plan pays the individual or family dental office with insurance on a traditional fee-for-service basis which is helpful when deciding to buy coverage for babies, kids, young teens, and especially seniors. A monthly premium is paid by the client and/or the employer to an insurance company, which then reimburses the family or individual dental office with dental insurance for the services rendered. An insurance company usually pays between 50% – 80% of the individual or family dental office fees for a covered procedures; the remaining 20% – 50% is paid by the client.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
California Dental Insurance, What are Indemnity Dental Plans, 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating
Posted on 02/20/18 6:22 AM | by California Dental | in California Dental Insurance | No Comments »

Leave a Reply


Copyright 2011 (c)., DEL AMO Insurance Services, Inc., Harbor City, Los Angeles, California